BestCo is located in Mooresville, North Carolina, about 30 minutes north of Charlotte, along the major transportation corridors of I-77, I-85 and I-40, and a short drive from Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
BestCo’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility occupies a 40-acre site, centered around highly automated cGMP production lines, designed for manufacturing lozenges, soft chews, and coated chews, as well as offering multiple high capacity wrapping and packaging options.
At BestCo we are always looking for ways to improve by investing in our people and our processes. Employee training, kaizen events and offsite strategy sessions, along with continuous operational and process improvement, are cornerstones of our success.
Completed in 2011, our climate-controlled warehousing and distribution center employs advanced technologies:
- Wire-guided turret trucks and order pickers with superb speed and accuracy
- Narrow aisle racking increases efficiency – less ground to cover
- State-of the-art dock system with dock leveler, dock locks and more, bringing high tech to the back door
- All-new material handling equipment
- High-tech picking systems with onboard computers
- Air conditioned and ambient storage keeps orders at peak condition
- Wireless temperature mapping system monitors climate in 3-D
- Large fan circulation system throughout building
- Expandable building layout for future growth
- Various racking systems for every conceivable product allotment
Mooresville and the surrounding communities offer a rich pool of skilled talent with a solid work ethic. Great pride is taken in delivering the highest quality products. Throughout our 25 years in Mooresville, BestCo has built a team of well-trained associates who, through their dedication, have helped to make us an industry leader.